The i.cupboard is the ideal solution for combining an open shelf system like the e-nventory® with a high-transparency dispensing system. The inventory recording function uses weighing scales to continually ascertain stocks in all the storage places and sends this information to a cloud application.
With i.cupboard you can monitor up to 104 different articles per cupboard. Control all stocks, re-ordering and access authorization centrally and comfortably from your computer. You can obtain a complete overview of all cupboard activities at all times – even in other locations.
TRANSPARENT DISPENSING OF MATERIAL
e-nventory®.NET is a web infrastructure which ensures that
- stocks are monitored
- access authorization is controlled
- data are clearly displayed via the web
- there are interfaces to ERP systems (M2M, SOAP/XML, EDI)
THREE VARIANTS OF THE i.cupboard
i.cupboard is available in three versions:
- standard i.cupboard with steel doors
- i.cupboard with touch screen for entering cost center, customer order, project, patient number, etc.
- i.cupboard with glass doors and LED lighting for better presentation of your products
BENEFITS OF THE i.cupboard
Reduces tied capital
Our experience has shown us that when i.cupboard is introduced, warehouse stocks can be reduced by 50% or even by as much as 75%, without any loss of supply reliability. This is due to the good flow of information and the clearer distinction between "shelf-huggers" and fast movers.
Another saver: Access control with RFID badges makes the removal of materials transparent. This reduces material losses within a very short time.
Avoids missing parts
Inventory methods based on booking have the disadvantage that errors accumulate until the next inventory takes place. In order to avoid missing parts and the consequent production downtimes, over-stocking is the only answer. With i.cupboard this anxiety situation can be avoided. More transparency means greater reliability.
Supports management of decentral storage
The i.cupboard system is ideal for decentral storage or consignment stocks, as:
- it records stock status fully automatically
- it provides information about each removal of material with time, quantity and user
- it monitors dispatches of items from the stores
- it gives you data access via a single, secure link
Enhances customer service
If salespeople already know what the customer needs when making a visit or a phone call, they can use their time to give advice and identify new needs, and can strengthen and expand the relationship instead of just dealing with the business of the day.
In marketing, too, the system enables service offers to be optimized by better typicifation of customers.
Optimizes transport costs
What are the costs of express deliveries and half-empty transports? As oil prices rise and road tolls and other traffic-related charges increase, transport gets more expensive and takes up employees' time unnecessarily. With i.cupboard you always know what your customers need, so you can avoid express deliveries and optimize your trips.
- robust sheet steel cupboard, measurements :
1070 x 2000 x 540 mm (W x H x D)
- finished in RAL 7035 or RAL 7016, special paint finishes on demand
- electricity supply 100-230 VAC, power input: 1.3 A
- interfaces: SOAP, XML, Web platform, EDIfact
- lock mechanism with RFID recognition
supported card system: MIFARE
(LEGIC and other systems on demand)
- a range of shelving types available to suit your storage needs
- shelf height adjustable in steps of 25 mm
SHELVES FOR I.CUPBOARD
All shelves are equipped with the unique DIGI SENS weighing technology that continuously records every removal and filling process.
Shelf with 8 storage spaces each with
a max. 4 kg measuring range
Shelf with 6 storage spaces each with
a max. 4 kg measuring range
Shelf with 4 storage spaces each with
a max. 20 kg measuring range
Shelf measuring range
max. 80 kg
Storage position for Euro pallets
and mesh boxes for
up to 1000 Kg